Trystate is part of Equans MEP Services (MEP Services), a mechanical, HVAC, distributed energy, and project delivery solutions-provider subsidiary of Equans North America. MEP Services is five companies with nearly 750 employees serving the Northeast U.S.
Trystate is a premier full-service HVAC, MEP and energy solutions contractor providing installation, upgrade, conversion and maintenance of mechanical and energy systems throughout the metro New York, Northern New Jersey and Southern Connecticut markets. We are proud to be a leader in the design and installation of energy-saving technologies such as fuel cells, cogeneration, CHP and energy storage systems. We also have our own fabrication shop for pipe and modular construction.
As part of one of the Northeast’s largest energy services provider, Equans North America, we have access to all of the financial, capital, and technical capabilities to develop a unique solution for each client, including hospitals, universities, government and cultural institutions.
We specialize in technically challenging construction environments such as urban building retrofits and functioning facilities. Essential to our work in major construction in an urban environment is our pipefitting and fabrication shop – a strategically located manufacturing environment that allows us to prefabricate and then assemble on site in modular form even at the most constricted urban construction sites. Our number one goal is to be highly responsive to the pressures and critical timelines of our clients in order to avoid lengthy inconvenience of employees and reduced business effectiveness.
We have had the honor of working on some of the most challenging and prestigious structures in NYC such as the New Museum of Contemporary Art, Columbia University, Kings Theatre, major market institutions and the J.W. Marriott Essex House.
Bringing significant in-house technical expertise with certifications and accreditation from ASHRAE, LEED, NEBB-TAB, Energy Star, BCxA and more our team of engineers and other professionals take great pride in providing an extensive range of services emphasizing safety and quality. We are 100% union and self-perform piping systems installation with our talented staff of Local 638A Steamfitters. All HVAC start-up and HVAC maintenance work is self-performed by our team of Local 638B Service Technicians.
- NEBB-certified HVAC system tuning, adjusting & balancing (TAB)
- 24/7 emergency HVAC, chiller, refrigeration and plumbing service
- Customized planned maintenance
- Level I, II & III ASHRAE energy audits
- Pneumatic and digital controls systems service
- Energy solutions, including distributed energy resources (DER)
- Energy financing solutions, including power purchase agreements (PPA)
- Building management system (BMS) optimization
- Energy management system (EMS) optimization
- Design-build & design-assist installations
- Prime mechanical contractor service: demolition, rigging, structural, architectural and electrical
- Building information modeling (BIM)
- Retrofits, refurbishment, conversions and equipment replacements
- Data center design and installation
- Green energy solutions
- Guaranteed energy savings contracts
- Power purchase agreements
- Renewable energy projects
- Cogeneration systems
- Creative energy financing solutions
- Whole building energy audits
Does the retro-commissioning required under New York City’s Local Law 87 help achieve compliance with Local Law 97? The simple answer is, “It depends on your building’s status”. Read on to learn what that means for you. Local Laws Local Law 87…Read More
British Airways, with support from the NY-NJ Port Authority renovated and expanded the Terminal #7 at John F. Kennedy International Airport in Queens, NY. The 30-year-old structure was expanded by 83,000 square feet. We installed the air conditioning for the…Read More