Energy and Engineering
Today, energy and the environment are inescapably linked. In addition to products and services, businesses are increasingly judged by their corporate responsibility to the environment.
MEP Services provides the broadest range of energy efficiency and environmentally-responsible solutions in the Northeast. As part of one of the largest and most innovative energy services companies, MEP Services offers not just HVAC and mechanical services and products but also financing, electricity sale and purchase agreements and energy use and storage options not available elsewhere.
Commercial, industrial, educational, governmental, institutional and other clients use our engineering and professional services to verify and optimize their energy eco-friendliness to maintain that all-important “corporate responsibility” label:
- ASHRAE Level I Site assessment and preliminary audits
- ASHRAE Level II Energy survey and engineering analysis audits
- ASHRAE Level III Analysis of capital-intensive modification audits (investment grade)
- LEED design & consulting
- Energy Star benchmarking
- Distributed energy assessment
- Local generation – Cogeneration/CHP, wind, solar, etc.
- Battery energy storage
- Thermal energy storage
Our ASHRAE, LEED and Energy Star certified specialists are ready to help you save energy and money while also helping you be recognized as a great corporate neighbor.